Sunday, January 03, 2010

My sister's tweet just reminded me that I had such a nightmare.
=8(
I dreamt that I was killing zombies.
With Hazel, my cousin and one other friend whom I really have no idea who it is now.
Everytime like after I awake from a dream,
I'll forget like half of what I remembered after 30minutes.

But in my dream, Hazel was much younger.
Like back to when she was primary 3.
Anyway the zombies kept coming in and I don't know why we didn't want to leave the damned house when we could.
So I found some choppers and knives in the kitchen and we decided to use it as weapons so we slashed their necks with it.
:D

Maybe it's really time to play L4D... TWO.
HAHA.
But I really hate computer games.
I only like to play solitaire..
or upgrade abit..
SPIDER solitaire.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment