Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hair sponsor: BLACK HAIR SALON



 I went down today for a hair treatment and a hair cut!
Sooooo happy because I was starting to look like Hagrid X Cardboard box wtf.

 Hehe! Cat, one of the hairstylist was getting her hair done too.
She's so cute. i love her!

 One of the hairstylists' daughter.
I think her name is Adoncia.
We were having a serious convo about mosquitos.
Lol.

 Cos I intro'ed the BEAUTYPLUS app hahaha.

 HEHEHEE.


 THE COLOURS ON ME HAIR IS STILL THERE.
The purple has faded into a violet ash colour tho.
I love it! If only I can have my whole head dyed that colour!
But i scared.... later like grass.



 They did this treatment for me.
For seriously smooth hair + hair repair.
My hair is really like shit.
A total life saver.

 They are like family already.
Thank you for being so kind and nice to me.
:'3

 CATTTTT.

 DENIECE. She's the one who picked me up from nowhere and recruited me as one of the Black Angels!
Thank you. 
Eternally grateful for you :3

 Mr Black and Deniece.
They are my mom and dad at the salon hahahahhaa.

 LOL.

 GIVES THE BEST HEAD MASSAGE.
EVER.

 HAHAHA SHE WANTED TO POSE LIKE THIS.


 :3 Heee.

 Here's Maybelline! What a sweet face.
She just joined us as one of Black Angels.
She's also the new face for Hada labo!
So far I've only met two angels.
I've yet to post up the batch of pictures with Christabel.
She's like a breath of fresh air!

 Hehehe.


 :)



 I caught him yawn. lol.

 So... MORE PICTURES OF MY HAIR.
My camera is giving off an orange tint.. 


 SAH SMOOTHHHH.


 Lol as I was camwhoring, Fries was running about.
She's upset cos the closet is not open.
She likes to hide in the lower shelf.

 Sorry running out of poses hahaha.













So as you now know,
Black Hair Salon is having a 30% off on Kerasilk Keratin Treatment!
If you want beautiful and tame hair, pamper yourself!

Also, there is a promotion on ELUMEN highlights!
Don't miss out on their 20% off promotion.
Give yourself a break and make a change in your hair!
As u can see, my highlights is really damn long lasting.
It's been a month and it's still there so it's damn worth it.
All promotion ends 31st July so hurry come down before the promotion ends!

ALSO,
For OTHER hair services,
you may enjoy a 10% off simply by quoting my name, "VALENTINA"!

If you go down and actually quote me, please tag me on your post on instagram!
I WANNA SEE!! Plsplspls hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment