Thursday, August 28, 2014

14th July and (July 15th, 8 KOREAN BBQ)


 Hullo my cutie pie.

 Feeding timeee.

 Hehehe.

She's so cute.

 Lunch with Jona. She really eats a lot!!!

 I think all her food travelled to her boobs.

 Von and Jona.

Kate and I working downstairs instead of our office.

 DINNER TREAT FROM WONG YU HSIANG AT 8 KOREAN BBQ, AT THE CENTRAL.

 ARMY STEW.

 SOJU BOMBS.
Sorry there might be alot of Caps due to me being over-excited.

 KIMCHI AND TAUGAY ON HOTPLATE




LOOKAT DAT BEEF.


 My camera sucks...... 

 Seafood pancake :D

 AND THEN. These 8 rolls of different marinated pork belly stole the show.

Let me brief you through the flavours....
Wine, Original, Ginseng, Garlic, Herb, Curry, Miso Paste, Red pepper paste.
You be crying as you read this post...

 Btw, yes it is super oily.
I think you need to go detox for a week after this meal lol.
If you're a girl, you might complain loads about how fattening it is but if you're a guy..
i think you'll like this place.

 Yummers. They cook four strips for you first. 


The last four strips of pork!
They were well marinated.
Yum. I want to eat bbq pork now (T___T)


 Lol Jona making Sheryl do a goodbye vid cos Jona's going to be a tai tai for awhile.

 At TCC.

 Weelit and his obsession over cameras.


 Hello Friessss :3
I think I'm going to name my next pet Mash.
Or Steak? Lol. Maybe Porky.

No comments:

Post a Comment