Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Sept 6th - Salute, The coolest kopitiam in Singapore.


My cutie bb :)

EVERYDAY WE PDA~
LOLLLL.


Quick bites before he goes back to camp. 

Cheap chirashi again from Ichiban boshi.
Shiokkk.

My fav choco mint from Great World's Whyogurt.
He had his fav yogurt mix again.
Lol we have this EVERY WEEK. LOVE IT.

So cuteee.

As I've mentioned. The most happening kopitiam everrrrrrr.
Imported beers, stews, pork knuckles, french dining.. etc.
Come here with your friends and family!

Blk 119, Bukit merah lane 1,
#01-40 Singapore 151119.


We were there specially to support Hannah :)
She works at Immanuel French Kitchen.
HAHA ok cannot see her properly. 
She's the one at the back wearing an apron.
Too shy for the camera.

LOL didn't know Kenneth works here so of course gotta order some two wings too.
He's so sweet. He bought us beers!
We also bought us some so we couldn't finish… lol.



She had Toffee apple. SHIOK.


Immanuel french kitchen serves really decent and affordable french food!
We love it!
We ordered almost everything that was on the menu.

Pork Belly
Braised in Kakuni style served with duxelle mushroom, onsen egg and potato foam.
SMLJ. How to not order this.
This was a delight cos I love pork belli.
ahahhaha.

French duck leg confit.
Confit of duck leg from france served with mash potatoes braised savoy cabbage and au jus.

Zomg. This was so good because the crispy skin of the duck leg was freaking fragrant.
I think this was my fav dish of the night.

Sous Vide chicken breast

THIS WAS SERVED WITH BARLEY RISOTTO.
CAN YOU NOT?!
HOW DID U KNOW I LOVE BARLEY RISOTTO EVER SINCE I TRIED THE ONE FROM THE RABBIT STASH PRIVATE DINING BOUTIQUE.

Calm yo tits.
Rest Your chest, Tina.

Garlic bread.


Duck Rilette with gherkin and bread.


FOOD BLOGGER.
MUCH EFFORT.
SUCH WOW.


Foie Gras
Pan fried foie gras coated with black miso served with dashi and daikon noodle.
This was alright for me only didn't eat much cos I felt quite guilty..

Burgundy Escargots

Baked half a dozen snail with tomato fondue and garlic herb butter served with bread.

OO LLALALALLALA.



Lol orgasmic face from the duck leg confit lol.

:3 


Two Wings Chicken.
I love this because It reminded me of my childhood. Hehe.




They played music there c'mon.
Happening or what.
If any kopitiam were to play songs It would be chinese wayang or zhou jie lun. lol jk

Kenneth!

China town point's daiso lol.

Langston or jiheon asked me to hold this chicken cos the fur is the same colour as the bottom part of my hair 
(-__-) Why did i allow myself to listen to him.


We saw and tried this mochi tayaki.
Wish it was chilled instead of warm!!

Matchaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment