Friday, July 22, 2016

26 Dec 2015 (Guzman Y Gomez, Dessert Project, Zouk)


 Made milk chocolate mochi.

 It only tastes good for awhile then after it became weird.....
SIAN.

 My sister's gifts for meeeee.
I can't rmb what's in the wrapped gift.
I love cards/letters. :3

 At Star Vista's Guzman Y Gomez.
SHIOK I LOVE MEXICAN.

 Had their soft tacos. PLEASE HAVE THEIR BURRITO BOWL.
I love their spicy chicken flavour.

 Desserts at Dessert Project.
My cousins were there too!
This is Xuan ru.

 Xi Ning.

 And I guess you would be more familiar with Hazel!
Ming Xuan was there too but no pics of him.

 Gula melaka coconut ice cream thick toast.


 At wine bar. Blue spin.
Death by blue spin....

 Constance's tatt.






 bahahhahahha.






That's it for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment